Adhesive bonding eliminates the need for mechanical fasteners, protects critical components and can help reduce stress and weight.
There are many applications where bonding is required:
- Die Attach/Die Attach Film
- Lid Attach
- Optical Bonding:
- Fiber to ferrule bonding
- Precision optics attach
- LED encapsulants
- Small potting/encapsulation for opto-sensors
- MED grade optic bonding
- Optical bonding for display cell
- PCB Assembly Bonding:
- Chip/component bonding on PCB
- Flex circuit bonding to PCB
- Heat sink bonding
- Casing bonding and sealing
What Solutions Are Available?
- Low Outgassing Epoxy (Nasa ASTM E595, MIL-STD-883/5011, Telcordia GR-1221)
- UV Resistant Adhesives
- Biocompatible/Medical Adhesives (ISO 10993 Biocompatibility testing of adhesives)
- Optical Bonding for Display (< 1% volume shrinkage, stable optical properties after 1000 hours at 85°C/85% RH)
- Thermally Conductive/ Electrically Insulating Adhesives
- Thermally & Electrically Conductive Adhesives
- MEMS Die Attach Adhesives
- Hybrid Microelectronic Semiconductor Die Attach Adhesives (“HI-REL” die attach adhesive)
- Low-Temperature Cure Die Attach Adhesive
- Fast Curing Die Attach Adhesive
- Fast Green Strength Adhesive
- Reactive Hot-melt
- UV Curing Adhesives
- Structural Adhesives
What to Consider When Choosing an Adhesive?
- What substrates are you bonding together?
- What is the required adhesion strength?
- Compliance with industrial standard(s)?
- How is the product being applied?
Connect with us!
Our technical team is ready to assist you with your critical application.