Gaskets fill surface irregularities or spaces between 2 or more mating surfaces. They are used in automotive parts, housings for electric devices, exterior lighting, and domestic appliance components. Gaskets are commonly produced by cutting from sheet materials (preformed gaskets). They are also available in dispensed type gaskets.
The benefits of using dispensed type of gaskets include:
- Flexibility in design
- Gasket installation demands automation (robotic dispense)
- Cost-effective solution compared to preformed gaskets
What Solutions Are Available?
- Form in Place Gasket ( FIPG )
- Cured in Place Gasket ( CIPG )
- Dispensed Foam Gasket ( DFG)
What Factors Should Be Taken Into Account When Choosing A Suitable Dispensed Type Gasket?
- Resistant to oil, coolant, etc.
- Sealing environment (seal in pressure, etc.)
- Design consideration
Connect with us!
Our technical team is ready to assist you with your critical application.