Planetary mixers enable simultaneous mixing and deaerating within a short time without using mixing rods and blades. These systems are used for a wide variety of materials such as highly viscous materials and materials having different specific gravities, without contamination by foreign matter.
When Are Planetary Mixers Needed (Electronics)?
The planetary mixer is needed for:
- Phosphorous mix to resin for LED encapsulant application
- Homogenous mixing two-component materials
What Solutions Are Available?
- MAZERUSTAR KK top- Planetary mixer/deaerator
- MAZERUSTAR KK series- Planetary mixer/deaerator
- MAZERUSTAR KK-V series- Planetary type vacuum deaerate mixer
What Factors Should Be Taken Into Account When Choosing A Suitable Planetary Mixer?
- Application requirement
- What products are being mixed
- Volume mix
Connect with us!
Our technical team is ready to assist you with your critical application.